Classic outfit that I had during the weekend.
Overcoat and pants by Oscar Jacobson, boots by Gant, wool scarf by Hackett, gloves by Ralph Lauren and pocket square by A. Forty Three
Picture taken by my friend Karl http://runningalifestyle.tumblr.com/
It’s essential for every gentleman to know how to make a perfect dry martini.
You need: Gin (Bombay sapphire or Gordon’s) , dry white vermouth (Noilly prat), an olive, shaker, ice cubes and a martini glass
1. Chill the martini glass in the fridge
2. Fill a shaker with ice cubes
3. Pour 2/3 parts gin and 1/3 part vermouth into the shaker
4. Stir thoroughly. Do NOT shake under any circumstances, this destroys the gin and you’ll end up with a watered down drink!
5. Take out the glass and strain the drink into the glass
6. Garnish with an olive
7. Put on some good music (like Sinatra) and enjoy!